Not My Entertainment (Orca) - Kid Tee
Orcas (aka Killer Whales) swim up to 100 miles a day in the wild. However at marine parks they are confined to tanks, that to them, would be the size of a bathtub. In the wild they live in tight-knit social groups, but in captivity they are forced to stay in close quarters with orcas from different families - which results in stress, tension, fighting and death.
Please, please, please think twice before visiting and supporting places where beautiful ocean creatures are stuffed into depressing, tiny cells. No animal should live a life of sadness and suffering just for our entertainment.
This animal rights tee has messaging done in a cute and simple yet powerful way. It's perfect for any young activists to wear!
- This tshirt features our cute original Not My Entertainment (Orca) design.
- Available in unisex Kid sizes.
- We use high quality, lightweight, 100% cotton tees (American Apparel). Super soft and comfy! Organic tee options are also available.
- These tees have a slightly smaller fit so it's best to order a size larger if the child is between sizes (you know they'll grow into it!!).
- Recommend Care: Wash in cold water and hang to dry or use low heat setting in dryer. If you use the normal setting in a dryer, a bit of shrinking may occur.
All tees come with a FREE random 1 inch button. Woo!