Yes I Get Enough Protein - Men / Women Tee (** ALMOST GONE! **)
Sick On Sin
*** This design is almost out of stock. Only a few tees remain so don't delay grabbing one! ***
Hey fellow vegans - this tee lets people know you have 99 problems but protein isn't one of them!
If you're veg, there's a 143% chance you've been asked 'where do you get your protein?' at least 27 times. As annoying or frustrating this inquiry is, keep in mind that there's a good chance the person asking has NO IDEA that protein is in pretty much in all food. Instead of getting mad, use this as an educational opportunity!
Our fun 'Yes, I Get Enough Protein' design illustrates just some of non-animal foods which provide protein. Tofu, beans, seeds, nuts, veggies, grains, etc... so many yummy, cruelty-free sources!
- This Sick On Sin tee features our cute 'Yes, I Get Enough Protein' original design.
- This listing is for an Adult sized tshirt. Choose from either the Men / Unisex style or the smaller Women / 'Femme' style:
- The unisex option is your 'average tee' that fits pretty true to size. It has a 'fashion fit' as opposed to a boxy fit.
- The women option is considerably tapered / slim fitting (e.g. a women's large fits more like a women's medium). We usually recommend going up a size, or if you prefer a loose fit, going up 2 sizes.
- Every shirt is made by us with love and a smile! We use high quality, lightweight, 100% fine jersey cotton tees - super comfy, soft, long-lasting and sweatshop free!
- *** This design also comes on a very limited women's olive bamboo / organic cotton tee. It has a super, lightweight soft feel and a slightly looser neckline / fit.
All tees come with a FREE random 1 inch button. Yay!
Check out our huge range of vegan goodies!